quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2015

Welcome!

Hello! After a long time thinking about this I finally decided to do it. I created this blog two years ago but I have never really use it, you know. At that time, it was only a random idea. I remember doing one or two posts but that was it. I never fully dedicated myself to it or even thought about this as a serious thing.
However, I'm decided to go ahead with this now. Not that I certainly know what I will write about but I guess I will just "go with the flow". I'm really excited to see where this is going to lead me and I hope you can follow me in this journey! :)

If you want to know a little bit more about myself keep reading!


My name is Daniela Sirotkina and I'm 16 years old. My mother is Russian and my father is Portuguese and I'm currently living in Portugal. If my English isn't always that good I'm sorry. I'm still learning, you know!

Since I was little I always LOVED to draw. It was like my favourite thing to do and it is, till now, my passion. I think it was because the Lion King Disney movie. At that time, I was obsessed with lions and I was constantly trying to draw them. Also, the first time I ever saw that movie was with my mom at a library near my house. So I have to thank her for introducing me my other obsession: The amazing world of literature! It was her who encouraged me to read, who taught the wonders of books and what positive things it could bring to people's lives. 
Again, thanks to my parents, I always traveled a lot in my younger years. (I fell like I'm talking like and old lady) I mean, since I was in my mother's belly I was constantly flying from Portugal to Russia and so on. Therefore, I love to travel and learning more about new countries and their culture. In fact, I love history! I love the idea of knowing what happened on a certain place and how it affected the future. Oh, and let's not forget about languages. My dream is to know the maximum of languages I can and If possible speak them fluently. Who knows, right?

I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about myself and I'm exited to read more about you guys. Don't forget to tell me in the comments below, please!! :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário